My birthday falls on 10.10.10.
I cannot tell you how excited I am. It's as good as the year I turned 10 on 10.10, which was also exciting! Wildly, that very same year, my brother turned 7 on 7.7.
So, recently I started noticing other milestones happening in 2010 that add up to 10 or 20, or are in increments of 5. This year:
- zena moon turns 10
- Elliott was born 20 years ago
- Lucy turns 10 in '10 (also cool – next year she turns 11 on June 11 in '11!)
- Silas turns 6 on the 14th of July and 6 + 14 = 20
- Silas was adopted 5 years ago
- My house turns 100 years old
- In October (God willing) I'll celebrate 5 years sobriety
- Alcoholics Anonymous turns 75
Since last year I've known 2010 would be a powerful year for me. Most important is a renewed commitment to self-care. Speaking my truth, loving myself via action (exercise, Weight Watchers, personal and spiritual growth, etc.), enJOYing my life, writing, and focusing on what I have to offer to the world. I'll finish my book Women at Rest this year, and I'm happily working on a new website offering my editing, proofreading and creative coaching services (coming very soon!).
If anyone knows about numerology, I'd love hear what any or all of this means!