This morning I made breakfast for my parents, my brother Bob and his girlfriend Monique. Huevos rancheros and real bakery bread from Great Harvest Bread. I love my family. I also love hot buttered toast with jam.
I'm in an extended blogging slump. Just not much into it right now. Where my creative focus and passions are going (in no particular order)...
- My 365 Days self-portrait project on Flickr
- Enjoying Lucy and Silas (as I write this, Lucy is sleeping beside me snoring like a sailor)
- Savoring life as my days unfold
- Filling orders and creating new candles
- Training for July's triathlon
- Flirting, exploring, connecting and emailing with women I'm interested in flirting, exploring, connecting and emailing with :)
- College basketball's March Madness -- good luck to WSU, Stanford, UCLA and of course my beloved Gonzaga -- GO ZAGS!
For more sacred lives, click here.