How did you reach outside your comfort zone this week?
Hmmm. For me, this week falls under the umbrella of small stretches:
- Held my tongue instead of snapping at my husband a time or two
- Decided to wax a new body part -- no, not a Brazilian* -- on a whim I had my arms waxed and I LOVE it!
- Fessed up
- Pushed myself well into extreme sweaty discomfort at the gym
- Made myself available to others when I'd rather hide and isolate
I really need to do some special stretches for both my creativity and for zena moon next week. I'm not sure what! Ideas...?
*NOTE: A Brazilian is on my personal list of no way no how's, and that got me thinking of other things that may be perfectly natural and comfortable for others -- to each her own! -- but are also on my list of no way no how's.
7 Things I Will Never Do As Long As I Live**
- Get a Brazilian
- Wear thongs anywhere than on my bare feet
- Jump out of an airplane
- Vote Republican
- Eat squid
- Watch a movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jackie Chan or Sylvester Stallone (except for Cop Land which I loved)
**1-3 never have, never will ... 4-7 done long ago, never again!